Domaine Pinnacle is a family-owned orchard, sugar shack and cidery located on a beautiful heritage property near the historic village of Frelighsburg in the Eastern Townships of Quebec, Canada. Our bountiful 430-acre apple orchard, perched on the southern slopes of Pinnacle Mountain, provides the essential ingredient for our unique offering of fine regional products. Located on the 45th parallel - the same latitude as the world's renowned winegrowing regions - the south-facing orchards benefit from a microclimate that is particularly well suited for apple production. Ideal summer growing conditions coupled with our intensely cold Quebec winters make the creation of ice cider possible. All Pinnacle products are made with care and fine attention to detail by our dedicated, multidisciplinary team. Domaine Pinnacle is owned by Susan and Charles Crawford, urban refugees, who make the estate the full-time home for their family.
Activities and services
- Description Ice cider, apple and maple products, gourmet specialities, local produce. Boutique, self-guided tour of the interpretation centre. Scenic view. Free tasting.
- Apple products
- Maple products
- Honey bee products
- Tourist signs
- Detailed schedule May to December, Monday to Friday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Weekends: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. January to April, Weekends: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
Maps and nearest interest points
- Clos Saragnat 3.5 km (2.19 mi)
- Val Caudalies - vignoble et cidrerie 4.0 km (2.51 mi)
- Vignoble de l'Orpailleur-ÉCONOMUSÉE de la Vigne et du Vin 6.5 km (4.03 mi)
- Vignoble Gagliano inc. 6.6 km (4.13 mi)
- Vignoble Domaine Côtes d'Ardoise 6.7 km (4.19 mi)
- Domaine du Ridge 7.9 km (4.93 mi)
- Vignoble Centaure 9.0 km (5.57 mi)
- Vignoble Les Trois Clochers 9.1 km (5.66 mi)
- Vignoble Clos Ste-Croix 9.4 km (5.87 mi)