Mountain bike enthusiasts, come enjoy the Parc de la Gorge with its 20.5 km of trails for all levels of difficulty. From beginner, intermediate and expert levels, climbs and descents offer several challenges. Recognized by mountain bikers, discover three loops of pure pleasure with panoramic views that will take your breath away. Bike rental available.
Activities and services
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Bike rental
- Open year-round
- Exceptions to the regular schedule Year-round. Closed in April.
- Detailed schedule May to June 22, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. June 23 to Labour Day, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Labour Day to beginning of November, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This establishment is also listed in...
Wooded, calm and enchanting. The Parc de la Gorge campground is the ideal place for your stay in the Coaticook area. Outdoor pool, hiking, small farm, mountain biking, night illuminated ......
Maps and nearest interest points
- 10 bird-watching sites across the Coaticook region 4.8 km (3.01 mi)
- Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook 0 km (0 mi)
- La Virée d'Al Capone 0.1 km (0.07 mi)
- Glo Golf Aventures 0.6 km (0.37 mi)
- La Cité des Géants 0.6 km (0.40 mi)
- Discovery Circuits of Coaticook Region 0.9 km (0.53 mi)
- Foresta Lumina 0.9 km (0.58 mi)
- Au Salon d'antan 1.4 km (0.85 mi)
- The Pioneer Trail 1.5 km (0.93 mi)
- Camping Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook 0 km (0 mi)
- Loft vue sur le pont 1.0 km (0.60 mi)
- Restaurant Motel La place 1.5 km (0.93 mi)
- Motel L'Exquise 3.2 km (2.02 mi)
- Motel La Source 5.4 km (3.38 mi)
- Le Gîte Chez Marie-Marthe 7.2 km (4.48 mi)
- La Clé des Champs 8.9 km (5.53 mi)
- Le Bocage "Auberge et Restaurant" 10.8 km (6.73 mi)
- Camping de Compton 11.3 km (7.00 mi)
- Gîte du Ranch St-Hubert 11.3 km (7.05 mi)
- Vallée de la Coaticook Christmas Markets – Craft Show 1.4 km (0.84 mi)
- Vallée de la Coaticook Christmas Markets 1.5 km (0.92 mi)
- Coaticook Valley Fair 2.1 km (1.30 mi)
- Festin des Grâces 10.2 km (6.36 mi)
- Foire d'antan 11.0 km (6.80 mi)
- Comptonales 11.0 km (6.83 mi)
- Exposition de voitures anciennes de Compton 11.0 km (6.84 mi)
- Hatley Canada Day Celebration 11.7 km (7.24 mi)
- Foire aux Citrouilles 13.1 km (8.12 mi)
- Verger Le Gros Pierre Christmas Markets 13.1 km (8.12 mi)
- Fishing Festival 14.0 km (8.72 mi)