Mountain bike enthusiasts, come enjoy the Parc de la Gorge with its 20.5 km of trails for all levels of difficulty. From beginner, intermediate and expert levels, climbs and descents offer several challenges. Recognized by mountain bikers, discover three loops of pure pleasure with panoramic views that will take your breath away. Bike rental available.
Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook
400, rue St-Marc, Coaticook, Quebec J1A 2T7 (Directions and nearest interest points)
- Activities 20.5 km of marked trails for beginner, intermediate and expert cyclists. Bike rental available.
- Information (819) 849-2331 / 1 888 524-6743
- Tourist signs
- Tourist and leisure companion
- Vallée de la Coaticook Christmas Markets – Craft Show 1.4 km (0.84 mi)
- Vallée de la Coaticook Christmas Markets – Waterville Choirs 1.5 km (0.96 mi)
- Foire aux citrouilles 5.2 km (3.22 mi)
- Les Comptonales 11.0 km (6.83 mi)
- Weekend with a Country Flavour 11.0 km (6.85 mi)
- Hatley Canada Day Celebration 11.7 km (7.24 mi)
- Verger Le Gros Pierre Christmas Markets 13.0 km (8.07 mi)