Domaine Pinnacle is a family-owned orchard, sugar shack and cidery located on a beautiful heritage property near the historic village of Frelighsburg in the Eastern Townships of Quebec, Canada. Our bountiful 430-acre apple orchard, perched on the southern slopes of Pinnacle Mountain, provides the essential ingredient for our unique offering of fine regional products. Located on the 45th parallel - the same latitude as the world's renowned winegrowing regions - the south-facing orchards benefit from a microclimate that is particularly well suited for apple production. Ideal summer growing conditions coupled with our intensely cold Quebec winters make the creation of ice cider possible. All Pinnacle products are made with care and fine attention to detail by our dedicated, multidisciplinary team. Domaine Pinnacle is owned by Susan and Charles Crawford, urban refugees, who make the estate the full-time home for their family.
Activities and services
- Sales outlet
- Schedule April to December.
- Detailed schedule April to December: daily, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. In season, open until 6 p.m.
Maps and nearest interest points
- Clos Saragnat 3.5 km (2.19 mi)
- Val Caudalies - vignoble et cidrerie 4.0 km (2.51 mi)
- Vignoble de l'Orpailleur - ÉCONOMUSÉE de la Vigne et du Vin 6.5 km (4.03 mi)
- UNION LIBRE cidre & vin 6.5 km (4.06 mi)
- Vignoble Gagliano inc. 6.6 km (4.13 mi)
- Vignoble Domaine Côtes d'Ardoise 6.7 km (4.19 mi)
- Domaine du Ridge 7.9 km (4.93 mi)
- Vignoble Centaure 9.0 km (5.57 mi)
- Vignoble Les Trois Clochers 9.1 km (5.66 mi)
- Vignoble Clos Ste-Croix 9.4 km (5.87 mi)
- La Foire Bio Paysanne Équitable 0.3 km (0.21 mi)
- L'Échappée Belle 9.6 km (5.96 mi)
- Clé des Champs de Dunham 9.7 km (6.03 mi)
- Tournée des 20 9.7 km (6.03 mi)
- Nature and Creation 9.7 km (6.03 mi)
- Annual Apple Pie Festival, 33rd edition 9.7 km (6.05 mi)
- Bedford Auto-Fest 14.1 km (8.78 mi)
- Bedford Agricultural Fair, 192nd edition 14.2 km (8.81 mi)