Since 1927, the Lasnier family orchards are passed down from one generation to the next. Is certainly a tight-knit family but also a skilled team and undoubtedly a lineage of adacouis entrepreneurs who believe in quality, originality and intergrity. Our mission: create palatable high-end products known for their finesse, just perfect to celebrate small and big occasions. And always honour the integrity of Québec's emblematic fruit, the apple!
Activities and services
- Description Artisanal cider producer, ice cider, tastings. Bistro, daily menu, breakfast, stuffed bread. Boutique, local products (jellies, pies, meat pies, and more). Pick your own. Tractor ride in season.
- Apple products
- Maple products
- Tourist signs
- Schedule March to December.
- Detailed schedule March 1 to December 31: daily, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pick-your-own : From Labor day to Thanksgiving, 9 a.m. tu 5 p.m.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Membership in a network
- Créateurs de saveurs
Eager to learn more about various production techniques, our master cider maker travels in Europe and North America. These fruitful encounters will not only make him savvier but also shape his vision, characterize his personal color and inspire him to elaborate original ciders that elegantly blend flavor and finesse while using new techniques and cultivars... the modern family landmarks! Wearing both production and sales hats, he skillfully intertwines new trends and classic values to offer a unique selection of perfectly crafted ciders. And while keeping an innovative course of action, Marc-Antoine also intends for boomers to rediscover ciders, for younger generations to get acquainted with it, and in every possible way, bring cider back on Québec’s tables, and why not, on every table across the border as well!
This establishment is also listed in...
Welcoming and friendly staff. Professional, attentive and courteous. A simple and tasty cuisine. An urban setting in an authentic country-style setting. A relaxed atmosphere and ......
Maps and nearest interest points
Les Vergers de la Colline
- Centre d'interprétation de la nature du lac Boivin 9.3 km (5.79 mi)
- Camping Oasis 4.2 km (2.62 mi)
- Motel Granby 7.3 km (4.54 mi)
- Motel Les Pins 7.4 km (4.59 mi)
- Motel Bon Soir 7.6 km (4.70 mi)
- Hôtel Castel & Spa Confort 7.6 km (4.74 mi)
- Camping Bon-Jour 7.7 km (4.78 mi)
- Camping L'EstriVal 7.9 km (4.89 mi)
- Auberge du Zoo 8.1 km (5.02 mi)
- Hôtel Le Granbyen 8.3 km (5.14 mi)
- Une Fleur au Bord de l'Eau 10.1 km (6.25 mi)
- Le Saint-Christophe, Hôtel Boutique et Spa 10.7 km (6.64 mi)
- À La Maison DuClas 10.8 km (6.69 mi)
- Camping Parc national de la Yamaska 12.7 km (7.92 mi)
- Parc national de la Yamaska - Chalet Nature 12.8 km (7.95 mi)
- B&B Maison des tournesols 13.8 km (8.58 mi)
- 2015 Granby National Bank Tennis Challenger 7.7 km (4.78 mi)
- Confrérie de l'Omelette Géante de Granby 9.2 km (5.70 mi)
- Défi-Vision (Mira) 9.3 km (5.75 mi)
- Monarch Butterfly Festival 9.5 km (5.90 mi)
- Christmas Parade 9.7 km (6.02 mi)
- Festival International de la Chanson de Granby, 47th edition 9.8 km (6.10 mi)
- Fête des Mascottes 9.8 km (6.10 mi)
- Granby International – Antique cars 9.8 km (6.10 mi)
- Marche de Noël at the CINLB 9.8 km (6.10 mi)
- Jean-Yves Phaneuf International Soccer Tournament, 38th edition 9.8 km (6.10 mi)
- Couleurs Urbaines, Visual Arts Symposium, 18th edition 9.8 km (6.10 mi)
- Trout Fishing Derby 9.9 km (6.13 mi)
- Printemps de Boustifaille 10.6 km (6.59 mi)
- Labor Day at Verger Champêtre 11.5 km (7.15 mi)
- Christmas Magic at Verger Champêtre 11.5 km (7.17 mi)
- Eastman Antique Show 15.0 km (9.31 mi)