The Gagliano winery is centrally located along the Wine Route, among the pastoral hills of Dunham Valley. Taste the wines and ciders produced on site, visit our shop, take a moment to relax on the walking trail through our woods, take a guided tour or just enjoy a delicious picnic you’ve made using products from the region. We offer white, rosé and red wines and fortified liqueurs, ice cider, berry cider and aperitif cider. In addition to its wine and ciders, the shop offers wonderful local gift ideas. The Gagliono family welcomes you for a pleasant visit.
Activities and services
- Description Tastings of wine and cider produced on site, boutique, hiking, picnic area.
- Guided tours
- Grape harvest
- Red wine
- White wine
- Ice Wine
- Other Sparkling wine. Port-style wine.
- Tourist signs
- Sales outlet
- Other Gourmet picnic baskets, May 15 - Oct. 15. Gourmet shop.
Access for people with restricted physical ability
- Tourist and leisure companion
- Open year-round
- Exceptions to the regular schedule Open year-round. January to April: weekends.
- Detailed schedule
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
- Is part of the Brome-Missisquoi Wine Route
- Association des vignerons du Québec
- Créateurs de saveurs
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions Winner of several awards. Tinello red wine: winner of Combat des vins de La Presse, April 2012.
Picnic basket, including a glass of rosé wine, is available from May 29 to June 21, 2015. It includes: Brome Lake duck pâté, local cheeses, salami, apples, dessert, bottle of water, and a French baguette. Cost: $40 including taxes. Reservations required in advance.
Maps and nearest interest points
Vignoble Gagliano inc.
- UNION LIBRE cidre & vin 0.2 km (0.12 mi)
- Vignoble de l'Orpailleur - ÉCONOMUSÉE de la Vigne et du Vin 0.5 km (0.29 mi)
- Vignoble Domaine Côtes d'Ardoise 0.6 km (0.37 mi)
- Val Caudalies - vignoble et cidrerie 4.2 km (2.59 mi)
- Vignoble Les Trois Clochers 4.5 km (2.77 mi)
- Vignoble Centaure 4.5 km (2.78 mi)
- Vignoble Clos Ste-Croix 4.7 km (2.93 mi)
- Domaine du Ridge 8.0 km (4.94 mi)
- Clos Saragnat 9.1 km (5.67 mi)
- Vignoble La Grenouille 11.1 km (6.89 mi)
- Vignoble de la Bauge 13.7 km (8.50 mi)
- Auberge des Vignobles 4.6 km (2.87 mi)
- B&B Domaine des Chutes 5.3 km (3.30 mi)
- Au Chant de l'Onde 6.4 km (3.99 mi)
- Camping La Forêt de Freli 6.8 km (4.25 mi)
- Camping Écologique de Frelighsburg 10.0 km (6.20 mi)
- Euro Spa Centre Santé Auberge 10.3 km (6.41 mi)
- Maison Coslett-Saunders 10.5 km (6.53 mi)
- Domaine Fonberg B&B 11.4 km (7.06 mi)
- L'Oeuf 11.5 km (7.17 mi)
- Camping Domaine Tournesol 14.1 km (8.75 mi)
- Auberge La Belle Verte 14.7 km (9.15 mi)
- L'Échappée Belle 4.8 km (2.97 mi)
- Clé des Champs de Dunham 4.9 km (3.01 mi)
- Tournée des 20 4.9 km (3.01 mi)
- Nature and Creation 4.9 km (3.01 mi)
- Annual Apple Pie Festival, 33rd edition 5.1 km (3.16 mi)
- La Foire Bio Paysanne Équitable 6.4 km (3.95 mi)
- Festiv'Art de Frelighsburg 6.6 km (4.13 mi)
- Bedford Auto-Fest 11.0 km (6.82 mi)
- CeraMystic - Pottery on the Lawn 11.2 km (6.94 mi)
- Marché de Noël de Cowansville 13.0 km (8.11 mi)
- Open House along the Wine Route 13.2 km (8.19 mi)