Welcome to Baie-des-Sables recreational 4 seasons complex. Located in the beautiful region of Megantic in the Eastern Townships. the resort features a campground with over 310 sites, accommodation in chalets and rooms, a huge beach on the shores of Lake Megantic, a nautical center, rustic camping, a sailing school, aerial tree-to-tree adventure, all complemented by a wide range of activities. Not to mention the joys of winter, with skiing, tube sliding, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing, Baie-des-Sables complex has everything to please young and old. See you there!
Activities and services
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Open year-round
- Detailed schedule Consult our Web site
- Entrance with fee
- Detailed rates Parking fees (summer).
- Group rates available
Aerial rope course
Welcome to Arbre en Arbre Lac-Mégantic (Aerial tree-to-tree). Located in the beautiful region of Mégantic, this aerial adventure park is located near Lake Megantic. The 68 games offered will let you live an unforgettable and safe experience, with tree tops overlooking beautiful Lake Megantic! The effects of the height will delight thrill seekers! d’Arbre en Arbre is part of the Baie des Sables complex, which includes a campground with 312 sites, accommodation in chalets and rooms, a beach on the shores of Lake Megantic, a nautical center, a recreational center with rustic camping, a sailing school, a network of hiking trails, all complemented by an animation program.
Located on the shores of Lake Megantic, the Station touristique Baie-des-Sables is the ultimate family destination! It includes: a sandy beach, a restaurant-bar, watersport equipment rental, a marina, aerial tree-to-tree adventure, hiking trails, 339 campsites and several cottages for rent.
Cross-Country Skiing and Snowshoeing
Easily accessible, a few miles from downtown, Baie des Sables offers a cross-country skiing experience for the whole family. Alpine skiing and tube sliding are also available. Complexe Baie-des-Sables offers 20 km of snowshoeing trails in a beautiful setting and intermediate trails accessible for all only 5 minutes from the city. In addition, we rent cottages on site.
Baie-des-Sables is the ultimate family destination with its ski center, snowboarding park, tube sliding, hiking and snowshoeing trails. Restaurant on site. Cottages available. Three tube slides with mechanical lift. Open weekends from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Open during school holidays.
This establishment is also listed in...
Without a doubt one of the jewels of the Complexe Baie-des-Sables, the campground offers 312 sites. Also: large beach area, aerial tree-to-tree adventure, water sports center, ......
Four-season, family-oriented tourist recreation complex in Baie-des-Sables, perfect for taking full advantage of the lake and the activities offered in the surrounding area. Rooms, ......
Maps and nearest interest points
- Station touristique Baie-des-Sables 0.3 km (0.19 mi)
- Camping Baie-des-Sables 0.3 km (0.19 mi)
- Auberge Majella 0.7 km (0.44 mi)
- Motel Le Quiet 1.7 km (1.08 mi)
- Hôtel Motel Le Château 1.9 km (1.19 mi)
- L'S-en-Ciel 3.9 km (2.43 mi)
- Auberge et chalets sur le Lac 4.5 km (2.77 mi)
- Les Victorines du Lac 6.2 km (3.88 mi)
- Camping Aventure Mégantic 9.2 km (5.74 mi)
- Hébergement aux Cinq Sens (Yourtes) 10.8 km (6.68 mi)
- Hébergement aux Cinq Sens 10.8 km (6.72 mi)
- Camping Piopolis 11.5 km (7.12 mi)
- Auberge Au Soleil Levant 11.9 km (7.42 mi)
- Cycling challenges | Montreal-Lac Mégantic 3.6 km (2.21 mi)
- La Traversée Internationale du Lac Mégantic 4.1 km (2.53 mi)
- Mégantuque 4.1 km (2.54 mi)
- GranFondo Lac-Mégantic 4.3 km (2.64 mi)
- Grand Tour du Lac Mégantic, 25th edition 4.5 km (2.80 mi)
- Festival Saint-Zénon-de-Piopolis, 18th edition 11.8 km (7.33 mi)