In a warm, old-fashioned atmosphere, enjoy a typical Canadian traditional meal served at the "family style" tables where the taste of maple and abundance are at its best. Access is on an asphalt road. Our pea soup, baked beans, salt pork, omelet, and our crispy crêpes are our homemade specialties in addition to the other dishes served “all you can eat” at the tables. Taffy on snow is served individually inside. The maple sap evaporator is located in the waiting room where visitors can observe the processing of maple syrup. Three rooms can accommodate 200 people in total. Maple products, gifts and homemade products available in season at our sales counter. Folk musician by reservation and slide for children.
Activities and services
- Specialities Typical sugar shack meal with its specialties: pea soup, soufflé omelettes, and crispy crêpes. Individualized sugar on snow: each person gets their own dish of snow. Maple products, other food products, and gift packages for sale.
- Tourist signs
- Schedule Mid-March to late April, by reservation.
- Detailed schedule Mid-March to end of April. Tuesday to Friday: noon to 6 p.m. Saturday: 11 a.m., noon, 1 p.m., 5 p.m., 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. Sunday: 11 a.m., noon, 1 p.m., 5 p.m. Other possibilities for groups by reservation. Closed Mondays, except Easter weekend.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Maps and nearest interest points
- Motel Le Quiet 1.2 km (0.73 mi)
- Hôtel Motel Le Château 1.3 km (0.81 mi)
- Auberge Majella 2.1 km (1.29 mi)
- Station touristique Baie-des-Sables 2.7 km (1.69 mi)
- Camping Baie-des-Sables 2.7 km (1.69 mi)
- L'S-en-Ciel 3.1 km (1.93 mi)
- Auberge et chalets sur le Lac 4.4 km (2.76 mi)
- Les Victorines du Lac 6.4 km (3.98 mi)
- Camping Aventure Mégantic 9.5 km (5.89 mi)
- Chalets Mégantic 9.8 km (6.07 mi)
- Hébergement aux Cinq Sens (Yourtes) 11.6 km (7.22 mi)
- Hébergement aux Cinq Sens 11.7 km (7.26 mi)
- Camping Piopolis 12.4 km (7.72 mi)
- Auberge Au Soleil Levant 13.0 km (8.05 mi)
- Cycling challenges | Montreal-Lac Mégantic 3.0 km (1.84 mi)
- Gran Fondo Lac-Mégantic 3.4 km (2.08 mi)
- La Traversée Internationale du Lac Mégantic 3.4 km (2.10 mi)
- Mégantuque 3.4 km (2.11 mi)
- CanadaMan / CanadaWoman Xtreme Triathlon 3.6 km (2.24 mi)
- Grand Tour du Lac Mégantic, 26th edition 3.8 km (2.35 mi)
- Festival Saint-Zénon-de-Piopolis, 19th edition 12.9 km (7.99 mi)