All products are homemade. Snowshoes available on site. Visitors can observe the sap process. Folk musician by reservation. Three reception halls accommodating 210 persons. Taffy on snow available at all times served individually with or without meals. Sale of maple products.
Cabane à sucre Mégantic
3732, rang 10, Lac-Mégantic, Quebec G6B 2S3 (Directions and nearest interest points)
- Specialty(ies) Pea soup, soufflé omelettes and crêpes. Personal service with taffy on snow. Maple products and gift packages for sale.
- Access road 161
- Maple products
- Schedule Mid-March to end of April. Mondays to Fridays: noon to 6 p.m. Saturdays: 11 a.m., noon, 1 p.m., 5 p.m., 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. Sundays: 11 a.m., noon, 1 p.m., 5 p.m.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
- Tourist signs
- Bureau d'accueil touristique de Lac-Mégantic 1.2 km (0.72 mi)
- Motel Le Quiet 1.2 km (0.73 mi)
- Hôtel Motel Le Château 1.3 km (0.81 mi)
- Complexe Baie-des-Sables 2.7 km (1.69 mi)
- Camping Baie-des-Sables 2.7 km (1.69 mi)
- L'S-en-Ciel 3.1 km (1.93 mi)
- L'Eau Berge 3.5 km (2.17 mi)
- Auberge et chalets sur le Lac 4.4 km (2.76 mi)
- Les Victorines du Lac 4.9 km (3.04 mi)
- Camping Piopolis 12.4 km (7.72 mi)
- Auberge Au Soleil Levant 13.0 km (8.05 mi)