All products are homemade. Snowshoes available on site. Visitors can observe the sap process. Folk musician by reservation. Three reception halls accommodating 210 persons. Taffy on snow available at all times served individually with or without meals. Sale of maple products.
Activities and services
- Specialities Typical sugar shack meal with its specialties: pea soup, soufflé omelettes, and crispy crêpes. Individualized sugar on snow: each person gets their own dish of snow. Maple products, other food products, and gift packages for sale.
- Tourist signs
- Schedule Mid-March to late April, by reservation.
- Detailed schedule Mid-March to end of April. Tuesday to Friday: noon to 6 p.m. Saturday: 11 a.m., noon, 1 p.m., 5 p.m., 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. Sunday: 11 a.m., noon, 1 p.m., 5 p.m. By reservation, other schedule.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Maps and nearest interest points
- Motel Le Quiet 1.2 km (0.73 mi)
- Hôtel Motel Le Château 1.3 km (0.81 mi)
- Auberge Majella 2.1 km (1.29 mi)
- Station touristique Baie-des-Sables 2.7 km (1.69 mi)
- Camping Baie-des-Sables 2.7 km (1.69 mi)
- L'S-en-Ciel 3.1 km (1.93 mi)
- Auberge et chalets sur le Lac 4.4 km (2.76 mi)
- Les Victorines du Lac 6.4 km (3.98 mi)
- Camping Aventure Mégantic 9.5 km (5.89 mi)
- Chalets Mégantic 9.8 km (6.07 mi)
- Hébergement aux Cinq Sens (Yourtes) 11.6 km (7.22 mi)
- Hébergement aux Cinq Sens 11.7 km (7.26 mi)
- Camping Piopolis 12.4 km (7.72 mi)
- Auberge Au Soleil Levant 13.0 km (8.05 mi)
- Cycling challenges | Montreal-Lac Mégantic 3.0 km (1.84 mi)
- GranFondo Lac-Mégantic 3.4 km (2.08 mi)
- La Traversée Internationale du Lac Mégantic 3.4 km (2.10 mi)
- Mégantuque 3.4 km (2.11 mi)
- CanadaMan / CanadaWoman Xtreme Triathlon 3.6 km (2.24 mi)
- Grand Tour du Lac Mégantic, 26th edition 3.8 km (2.35 mi)
- Festival Saint-Zénon-de-Piopolis, 19th edition 12.9 km (7.99 mi)