All products are homemade. Snowshoes available on site. Visitors can observe the sap process. Folk musician by reservation. Three reception halls accommodating 210 persons. Taffy on snow available at all times served individually with or without meals. Sale of maple products.
Activities and services
- Specialities Pea soup, soufflé omelettes, and crêpes. Individual taffy on snow service. Maple products and gift packages for sale.
- Tourist signs
- Exceptions to the regular schedule By reservation.
- Schedule Open mid-March to end of April, by reservation.
- Detailed schedule Mid-March to end of April. Mondays to Fridays: noon to 6 p.m. Saturdays: 11 a.m., noon, 1 p.m., 5 p.m., 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. Sundays: 11 a.m., noon, 1 p.m., 5 p.m.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Maps and nearest interest points
Cabane à sucre Mégantic
- Motel Le Quiet 1.2 km (0.73 mi)
- Hôtel Motel Le Château 1.3 km (0.81 mi)
- Auberge Majella 2.1 km (1.29 mi)
- Complexe Baie-des-Sables 2.7 km (1.69 mi)
- Camping Baie-des-Sables 2.7 km (1.69 mi)
- L'S-en-Ciel 3.1 km (1.93 mi)
- Auberge et chalets sur le Lac 4.4 km (2.76 mi)
- Les Victorines du Lac 6.4 km (3.98 mi)
- Camping Aventure Mégantic 9.5 km (5.89 mi)
- Hébergement aux Cinq Sens (Yourtes) 11.6 km (7.22 mi)
- Hébergement aux Cinq Sens 11.7 km (7.26 mi)
- Camping Piopolis 12.4 km (7.72 mi)
- Auberge Au Soleil Levant 13.0 km (8.05 mi)