Circuits Frontières offers cyclists 50 km of mountain bike trails in the Eastern Townships, for every level. Enthusiasts can ride in the heart of one of the largest Christmas tree plantations in Quebec.
Activities and services
- Activities Mountain bike trail network offering 50 km of riding for every level. 30 km of exciting flowing singletracks built by ADSVMQ since 2007. Departure behind the church: 42, rue de l'Église. Closed during hunting season.
- Information Information : (819) 844-2463 / (819) 849-6669 www.municipalite.easthereford.qc.ca
Maps and nearest interest points
- Mont Hereford / Neil-Tillotson Hiking Trail 0.9 km (0.54 mi)
- Les Amis du Patrimoine de Saint-Venant-de-Paquette 6.3 km (3.93 mi)
- Les Amis du Patrimoine de Saint-Venant-de-Paquette 6.3 km (3.90 mi)