Overlooking the hillcrest, in the heart of the Eastern Townships, lies the most important producer of the lavender in the country. Bleu Lavande welcomes you to discover the beauty and the many benefits of this virtuous plant. Come take a leisurely stroll in our fields or indulge yourself to a massage amidst our 100 000 lavender plants. The whole family is invited to participate in a variety of activities. In our Bistro and Gourmet Boutique you can taste lavender beer and a variety of lavender inspired products. In the picturesque village of Fitch Bay near Magog, Bleu Lavande welcomes you to live a blue experience.
Activities and services
- Access road Route 247, chemin Narrow (Between Fitch Bay & Beebe)
- Agritourism business
- Rates Adult: $8. 12 yrs old and +: $4. Senior: $7. Taxes included.
- Schedule Visits: May to October. Guided tours: daily, June 7 to September 1. Weekends until Thanksgiving. Boutique: May to October. Consult our Web site.
- Tourist signs
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Maps and nearest interest points
- Hôtel Appartement Owl's Head 7.9 km (4.91 mi)
- Auberge Owl's Head (open during winter season only) 8.9 km (5.52 mi)
- B&B Cosy 11.2 km (6.93 mi)
- Gîte du Cerf Argenté 11.4 km (7.05 mi)
- L'Oréade 12.1 km (7.54 mi)
- Auberge Les Pignons Verts 12.3 km (7.64 mi)
- Camping du Lac Massawippi ltée 14.1 km (8.73 mi)
- Auberge Ayer's Cliff 14.9 km (9.26 mi)
- Le Ripplecove, Hôtel sur le lac 15.0 km (9.30 mi)
- Le Ripplecove, hôtel sur le lac 15.0 km (9.31 mi)