Overlooking the hillcrest, in the heart of the Eastern Townships, lies the most important producer of the lavender in the country. Bleu Lavande welcomes you to discover the beauty and the many benefits of this virtuous plant. Come take a leisurely stroll in our fields or indulge yourself to a massage amidst our 100 000 lavender plants. The whole family is invited to participate in a variety of activities. In our Bistro and Gourmet Boutique you can taste lavender beer and a variety of lavender inspired products. In the picturesque village of Fitch Bay near Magog, Bleu Lavande welcomes you to live a blue experience.
891, chemin Narrow (route 247), Fitch Bay, Quebec J0B 3E0 (Directions and nearest interest points)
- Access road Route 247, chemin Narrow (Between Fitch Bay & Beebe)
- Agritourism business
- Activities A scenery that dreams are made of, beautiful lavender fields as far as the eye can see. Bleu Lavande welcomes you to discover the beauty and the many benefits of this virtuous plant. Guided tours, massages, a bistro, boutique and much more. The whole family is invited to participate in a variety of activities.
- Rates Adult: $7.50. 12 yrs old and +: $4. Senior: $6.50. Taxes included.
- Schedule Visits: May to October. Guided tours: daily, June 8 to September 2. Weekends until Thanksgiving. Boutique: May to October. Consult our Web site.
- Tourist signs
- Mandatory reservations for groups
- Musée Colby-Curtis 11.0 km (6.86 mi)
- Granit exhibition and Lionel miniature model trains 11.5 km (7.12 mi)
- Hôtel Appartement Owl's Head 7.9 km (4.91 mi)
- Auberge Owl's Head (open during winter season only) 8.9 km (5.52 mi)
- Bijou dans la Forêt 10.2 km (6.32 mi)
- Résidence Bijou dans la Forêt 10.2 km (6.33 mi)
- B&B Cosy 11.2 km (6.93 mi)
- Gîte du Cerf Argenté 11.4 km (7.05 mi)
- Domaine Les Boisés Lee Farm 11.6 km (7.19 mi)
- L'Oréade 12.1 km (7.54 mi)
- Auberge Les Pignons Verts 12.3 km (7.64 mi)
- Camping du Lac Massawippi ltée 14.1 km (8.73 mi)
- Auberge Ayer's Cliff 14.9 km (9.26 mi)
- Le Ripplecove, Hôtel sur le lac 15.0 km (9.30 mi)
- Le Ripplecove, Hôtel sur le lac 15.0 km (9.31 mi)