The result of many years of research and meticulous work, despite the climatic hazards and the skepticism of the specialists, Bleu Lavande is the pioneer of the Quebec lavender culture and is one of the largest lavender farm in Canada. Located in the heart of the Eastern Townships and overlooking Applegrove Hill in the village of Fitch Bay, the fields of Bleu Lavande bear history and symbolize passion and determination. The discovery of the lavender farm is an absolute experience. Come walk in our fields or treat yourself to a massage at the edge of our lavender fields. Take part in activities for the whole family, take a break at our bistro or discover our wonderful products in our vast boutique. New in 2017: come and discover in August "La Légende du Bleu Lavande" unveiled by a storyteller and supported by 3 giant sand sculptures.
Activities and services
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Tourist signs
- Schedule May to October.
- Detailed schedule Boutique: May 13-28 (weekends only) and June to October 9. Free visits: May to October. Guided tours, daily from June 17 to September 4. Consult Web site for more details.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
- Detailed rates Consult our Web site.
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
Maps and nearest interest points
- Hôtel Appartement Owl's Head 7.9 km (4.91 mi)
- Auberge Owl's Head 8.9 km (5.52 mi)
- Ferme Au pied levé 11.1 km (6.87 mi)
- Gîte du Cerf Argenté 11.4 km (7.05 mi)
- L'Oréade 12.1 km (7.54 mi)
- Hébergia 12.6 km (7.86 mi)
- Camping du Lac Massawippi ltée 14.1 km (8.73 mi)
- Auberge Ayer's Cliff 14.9 km (9.26 mi)
- Le Ripplecove, Lakefront Hotel & Spa 15.0 km (9.30 mi)