The public is invited to visit mural paintings done in part by volunteers since 2003. Our nine scenes tell the story of Weedon. Bright colors were applied to the spring scene of the former Quebec Central train, charcoal stoves and the Gould bridge. In addition, historical figures are scattered along the path.
Activities and services
- Schedule May to November.
- Entrance free
Maps and nearest interest points
- Collection Louis-Émile-Beauregard 12.5 km (7.74 mi)
- Maison de Lime Ridge - Centre d’interprétation de la chaux 13.9 km (8.61 mi)
- La Boîte à Cadeaux de Dudswell - Christmas regional market 12.5 km (7.77 mi)
- "Montagne et Musique" at Parc régional du Mont-Ham 13.2 km (8.23 mi)