A tourist information office that stands out. In addition to a warm welcome and a wealth of information, you will find plenty of local products and crafts as well as an impressive exhibition of rocks and minerals. We’ll make sure that your stay in the Coaticook area is one you’ll want to renew. Pastoral landscapes, country dining, visits to local producers and activities for the whole family await you!
Vallée de la Coaticook Tourism Office
137, rue Michaud, Coaticook, Quebec J1A 1A9 (Directions and nearest interest points)
- Timetable June 24 to Labour Day, daily, 9 - 5:30. Patriotes Day to June 24, 10 - 4. Labour Day to Thanksgiving, daily, 10 - 4.
- Tourist Welcome Bureau
- Vallée de la Coaticook Christmas Markets – Craft Show 1.5 km (0.91 mi)
- Vallée de la Coaticook Christmas Markets – Waterville Choirs 1.6 km (1.02 mi)
- Foire aux citrouilles 4.9 km (3.07 mi)
- Les Comptonales 10.7 km (6.67 mi)
- Weekend with a Country Flavour 10.8 km (6.68 mi)
- Hatley Canada Day Celebration 11.0 km (6.85 mi)
- Verger Le Gros Pierre Christmas Markets 12.7 km (7.92 mi)
- Vallée de la Coaticook Christmas Markets - 14.7 km (9.16 mi)