In Dudswell, in the heart of the village of Marbleton, member of the Association des plus beaux villages du Québec, this tourist information office is located in the Maison de la culture building. You will find information for all trips or excursions in the Haut-Saint-François area. You will be charmed by our welcoming staff. Discover a country boutique with local products, an art gallery featuring exhibitions of well-known artisans, as well as the astonishing Louis-Émile Beauregard Collection, a folk art collection featuring 64 wooden models dating back to the 1920’s and 1940’s. Open from June 24 to Labour Day, daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, visit our Web site.
Activities and services
- Tourist Welcome Bureau
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Detailed schedule June 24 to Labour Day, daily from 9 – 5.
Maps and nearest interest points
- Association Touristique et Culturelle de Dudswell 0.0 km (0.01 mi)
- Maison de Lime Ridge - Centre d’interprétation de la chaux 1.5 km (0.91 mi)
- Le P'tit Bonheur de Saint-Camille 10.2 km (6.34 mi)
- La Boîte à Cadeaux de Dudswell - Christmas regional market 0.2 km (0.12 mi)
- Concerts de la Chapelle de Saint-Camille 10.2 km (6.35 mi)
- Mois de la Photographie à Saint-Camille 10.2 km (6.35 mi)
- Salon de Créations du P'tit Bonheur, 30th edition 10.2 km (6.36 mi)
- "Montagne et Musique" at Parc régional du Mont-Ham 14.9 km (9.26 mi)