In Dudswell, in the heart of the village of Marbleton, member of the Association des plus beaux villages du Québec, this tourist information office is located in the Maison de la culture building. You will find information for all trips or excursions in the Haut-Saint-François area. You will be charmed by our welcoming staff. Discover a country boutique with local products, an art gallery featuring exhibitions of well-known artisans, as well as the astonishing Louis-Émile Beauregard museau collection, a folk art collection featuring 64 wooden models dating back to the 1920’s and 1940’s. For more information, visit our Web site.
Activities and services
- Tourist Welcome Bureau
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Schedule June 24 to Thanksgiving.
- Detailed schedule Daily, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., except from Labour Day to Thanksgiving, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Maps and nearest interest points
- Collection Louis-Émile-Beauregard 0.1 km (0.06 mi)
- Maison de Lime Ridge - Centre d’interprétation de la chaux 1.5 km (0.91 mi)
- Le P'tit Bonheur de Saint-Camille 10.2 km (6.34 mi)
- La Boîte à Cadeaux de Dudswell - Christmas regional market 0.2 km (0.12 mi)
- Concerts de la Chapelle de Saint-Camille 10.2 km (6.35 mi)
- Mois de la Photographie in Saint-Camille 10.2 km (6.35 mi)
- Salon de Créations du P'tit Bonheur, 30th edition 10.2 km (6.36 mi)
- Masqu’alors! - Québec International Mask Festival, 5th edition 10.2 km (6.36 mi)
- "Montagne et Musique" at Parc régional du Mont-Ham 14.9 km (9.26 mi)