What explains the popularity of Frelighsburg? There are many answers. One of them is without doubt the attractiveness of its enchanting location at the foot of Mount Pinnacle, a jewel of nature, which covers an area of 22 km2 largely preserved in its natural state. Frelighsburg is beautiful in all seasons. Many prefer the spring with the scent of apple blossoms, others prefer summer filled with charm and sweetness, but you also need to see the splendour of autumn’s reds and golds that announces the winter pleasures.
Activities and services
- Tourist Welcome Bureau
- Detailed schedule Welcoming staff during the following period: June 24 to Thanksgiving.
Maps and nearest interest points
Frelighsburg Tourism Office
- Clos Saragnat 3.5 km (2.20 mi)
- Val Caudalies - vignoble et cidrerie 3.6 km (2.24 mi)
- Vignoble de l'Orpailleur - ÉCONOMUSÉE de la Vigne et du Vin 6.2 km (3.83 mi)
- UNION LIBRE cidre & vin 6.2 km (3.85 mi)
- Vignoble Gagliano inc. 6.3 km (3.92 mi)
- Vignoble Domaine Côtes d'Ardoise 6.4 km (3.96 mi)
- Domaine du Ridge 8.0 km (5.00 mi)
- Vignoble Centaure 8.5 km (5.30 mi)
- Vignoble Les Trois Clochers 8.7 km (5.39 mi)
- Vignoble Clos Ste-Croix 9.0 km (5.60 mi)