Located at the entrance of the Eastern Townships region, in the Melbourne service area, our tourist information office offers a personalized service. A warm welcome awaits you in the Eastern Townships. At all times, you can purchase “Createurs de saveurs” products (flavour creators), a guidebook and daily passes for the Sentiers de l’Estrie hiking trails, products from several local artists and in winter, we offer snowshoe rental. We hope to help you in planning your vacation!
Activities and services
- Timetable Tuesday to Sunday from 9:30 to 4:30 and from June 15 to September 1, daily from 9 to 6.
- Tourist Information Bureau
Maps and nearest interest points
Val-Saint-François (Melbourne)Tourism Office
- Centre de ski de fond Richmond-Melbourne inc. 4.0 km (2.47 mi)
- Musée de la Société d'histoire du comté de Richmond 1.1 km (0.70 mi)
- Centre d'interprétation de l'ardoise 2.4 km (1.48 mi)
- Musée de l'auto ancienne de Richmond 3.3 km (2.05 mi)
- Moulin à laine d'Ulverton 10.9 km (6.76 mi)
- Parc historique de La Poudrière de Windsor 13.6 km (8.42 mi)