Located at the entrance of the Eastern Townships region, in the Melbourne service area, our tourist information office offers a personalized service. A warm welcome awaits you in the Eastern Townships. We hope to help you in planning your vacation!
Activities and services
- Tourist Information Bureau
- Schedule Mid-June to Labor day weekend.
- Detailed schedule Displays of tourist guides and maps are available year-round from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. From end of June to beginning of September, the staff is present 7 days a week from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Maps and nearest interest points
Val-Saint-François Tourism Office
- Centre de ski de fond Richmond-Melbourne inc. 4.0 km (2.47 mi)
- Musée de la Société d'histoire du comté de Richmond 1.1 km (0.70 mi)
- Centre d'interprétation de l'ardoise 2.4 km (1.48 mi)
- Musée de l'auto ancienne de Richmond 3.3 km (2.05 mi)
- Moulin à laine d'Ulverton 10.9 km (6.76 mi)
- Parc historique de La Poudrière de Windsor 13.6 km (8.42 mi)