Beautiful site where you will discover the foundation of the first mills in the village, while enjoying beautiful trails along the Weedon creek.
Activities and services
- Access road 112
- Characteristics Foundations of the village's first mills discovered along the Weedon stream.
- Admission: Free
- Departure Rue Saint-Janvier and Route 112
- Arrival Rue Saint-Janvier and Route 112
- Number of trails 3
- Total length (km) 3.5
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Difficulty level: Intermediate
- Dogs permitted on leash
- Picnic areas
Maps and nearest interest points
Parc du vieux moulin
- Association touristique et culturelle de Dudswell 12.3 km (7.67 mi)