Enchanting site to discover the foundation of the first mills in the village, while enjoying beautiful trails along the Weedon creek. In addition, you can admire beautiful waterfalls. An ideal place for a family outing. Enjoy the facilities (tables on site) for a good meal in a natural and well-maintained surrounding.
Activities and services
- Number of trails 3
- Total length (km) 3.5
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Difficulty level: Intermediate
- Arrival Saint-Janvier Street and Route 112
- Departure Saint-Janvier Street and Route 112
- Characteristics Foundations of the village's first mills discovered along the Weedon stream.
- Picnic areas
- Dogs permitted on leash
- Open year-round
- Entrance free
Maps and nearest interest points
Parc du vieux moulin
- Association touristique et culturelle de Dudswell 12.3 km (7.67 mi)