Owl's Head offers breathtaking views, rising majestically over the shores of Lake Memphremagog. With an elevation of 540 m (1772 ft), the 4th highest in Quebec, its 50 trails and glades serviced by 9 lifts, 4 quads, 4 doubles and 1 magic carpet, Owl's Head offers skiing and snowboarding at its best. The championship golf course, designed by the famous architect Graham Cooke will challenge you. Cross-country mountain biking, massage, a marina, tennis court, a private beach and accommodation in an Inn or Condo at the foot of the hill.
Station touristique Owl's Head
40, chemin du mont Owl's Head, Mansonville (Canton de Potton), Quebec J0E 1X0 (Directions and nearest interest points)
- Access road 245, 243
- Open year-round
- Activities Ski and snowboard centre, breathtaking view of Lake Memphremagog, tennis, marina, beach, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, 18-hole golf course, a "Club House" renowned for its architecture. Hiking, mountain biking and cross-country cycling, massage, etc.
- Group rates available
- Schedule Consult our Web site.
- Tourist signs
Services adapted for persons with disabilities
- Partially accessible to persons with reduced mobility
- Auberge Owl's Head (open during winter season only) 0.0 km (0.00 mi)
- Hôtel Appartement Owl's Head 1.3 km (0.81 mi)
- Camping Havre des Îles 10.4 km (6.44 mi)
- Camping Carrefour des Campeurs 11.6 km (7.20 mi)
- La Tanière 11.6 km (7.23 mi)
- Auberge Les Pignons Verts 12.7 km (7.90 mi)
- L'Oréade 12.8 km (7.96 mi)
- L'Iris Bleu 14.2 km (8.85 mi)
- Gîte du Cerf Argenté 14.5 km (9.02 mi)
- Le SPA des Chutes de Bolton inc. 14.6 km (9.05 mi)
- La Villa du Spa 14.6 km (9.05 mi)