The Owl's Head summit offers a breathtaking view of Lake Memphremagog and the region! With an elevation of 540 m (1772 ft), the 4th highest in Quebec, its 52 trails and glades serviced by 7 chairlifts, 4 quads, 3 doubles and 1 magic carpet, Owl's Head offers skiing and snowboarding at its best. A snow school with qualified instructors. Slopeside accommodation for all budgets. A family center, offering a pleasant and safe environment. A restaurant, including a cafeteria and a dining room during the evening where gourmet meals are served. An 18-hole course of international caliber, designed by Graham Cooke. Hiking trails, a marina with a private beach, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing trails.
Activities and services
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Tourist signs
Access for people with restricted physical ability
- Partially accessible
- Open year-round
- Detailed schedule Consult our Web site.
- Entrance with fee
- Group rates available
This establishment is also listed in...
The expression "ski-in-ski-out" truly applies to Owl's Head at the Appartment/Hotel and at the Auberge, because all of our accommodations are located on the slopes with direct ......
The Owl's Head Apartment/Hotel provides guests with accommodations consisting of hotel rooms as well as 1, 2 and 3-bedroom condo units. Each condo unit comes with a fully-equipped ......
Maps and nearest interest points
- Réserve naturelle des Montagnes-Vertes, secteur Singer 12.8 km (7.95 mi)
- Auberge Owl's Head 0.0 km (0.00 mi)
- Hôtel Appartement Owl's Head 1.3 km (0.81 mi)
- Camping Havre des Îles 10.4 km (6.44 mi)
- Camping Nature Plein Air 11.6 km (7.20 mi)
- Station O'Kataventures 11.6 km (7.21 mi)
- Hébergia 12.3 km (7.65 mi)
- L'Oréade 12.8 km (7.96 mi)
- L'Iris Bleu 14.2 km (8.85 mi)
- Gîte du Cerf Argenté 14.5 km (9.02 mi)
- La Villa du Spa 14.6 km (9.05 mi)
- Reebok Spartan Race 0.7 km (0.42 mi)
- Owl's Head Autumnfest 0.7 km (0.43 mi)
- C’EST CHOUETTE Christmas Market 7.5 km (4.66 mi)
- Potton Multicultural Festival 7.5 km (4.67 mi)
- Christmas Show 8.3 km (5.13 mi)
- Festival des Arts Georgeville - Fitch Bay 8.4 km (5.20 mi)
- La cuisine de rue s'installe à Bolton-Est 11.2 km (6.99 mi)