Owl's Head offers breathtaking views, rising majestically over the shores of Lake Memphremagog. With an elevation of 540 m (1772 ft), the 4th highest in Quebec, its 50 trails and glades serviced by 9 lifts, 4 quads, 4 doubles and 1 magic carpet, Owl's Head offers skiing and snowboarding at its best. The championship golf course, designed by the famous architect Graham Cooke will challenge you. Cross-country mountain biking, massage, a marina, tennis court, a private beach and accommodation in an Inn or Condo at the foot of the hill.
Activities and services
- Access road 245, 243
- Open year-round
- Group rates available
- Schedule Consult our Web site.
- Tourist signs
Services adapted for persons with disabilities
- Partially accessible to persons with reduced mobility
This establishment is also listed in...
The expression "ski-in-ski-out" truly applies to Owl's Head at the Appartment/Hotel and at the Auberge, because all of our accommodations are located on the slopes with direct ......
The Owl's Head Apartment/Hotel provides guests with accommodations consisting of hotel rooms as well as 1, 2 and 3-bedroom condo units. Each condo unit comes with a fully-equipped ......
Maps and nearest interest points
Station touristique Owl's Head
- Auberge Owl's Head (open during winter season only) 0.0 km (0.00 mi)
- Hôtel Appartement Owl's Head 1.3 km (0.81 mi)
- Camping Havre des Îles 10.4 km (6.44 mi)
- Camping Carrefour des Campeurs 11.6 km (7.20 mi)
- La Tanière 11.6 km (7.23 mi)
- Auberge Les Pignons Verts 12.7 km (7.90 mi)
- L'Oréade 12.8 km (7.96 mi)
- Le Magestik 13.7 km (8.54 mi)
- L'Iris Bleu 14.2 km (8.85 mi)
- Gîte du Cerf Argenté 14.5 km (9.02 mi)
- Le SPA des Chutes de Bolton inc. 14.6 km (9.05 mi)
- La Villa du Spa 14.6 km (9.05 mi)