Discover a fascinating animal: the alpaca! The alpaca is raised for the quality of its fibre: eight times warmer than sheep, hypoallergenic (which does not itch!), as soft as cashmere, breathable, available in 22 natural colors, the second strongest fibre after silk. Having just recently arrived in Canada, the alpaca is in full expansion in Quebec.
177, chemin Poulin, Dudswell, Quebec J0B 2L0 (Directions and nearest interest points)
- Access road 255 or 216
- Open year-round
- Activities Guided farm visits, by appointment. Boutique with products for the whole family made from alpaca fibre.
- Rates Free
- Group rates available
- Schedule June to August: Wed. - Sun., 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sept. to May, Friday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Association touristique et culturelle de Dudswell 7.7 km (4.77 mi)
- Le P'tit Bonheur de Saint-Camille 8.5 km (5.26 mi)
- Vieille Gare du Papier et Chambre de commerce du Haut-St-François 14.2 km (8.79 mi)