Discover a fascinating animal: the alpaca! The alpaca is raised for the quality of its fibre: eight times warmer than sheep, hypoallergenic (which does not itch!), as soft as cashmere, breathable, available in 22 natural colors, the second strongest fibre after silk. Having just recently arrived in Canada, the alpaca is in full expansion in Quebec. Come visit our farm and ask about our Discovery Day package. During the summer, stroll among the herd with us. We will be happy to help you discover this beautiful animal! Visit our Web site for more information!
Activities and services
- Description Guided farm visits and discovery day package for the whole family. Boutique with products made from alpaca fibre for the whole family.
- Open year-round
- Detailed schedule May to August: Wed. - Sun., 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sept. to March, Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. April, by appointment only.
- Entrance with fee
- Detailed rates Adult: $5. Children (12 yrs old and under): free.
- Group rates available
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions 2014 Competition organized by Alpaca Quebec - 2nd place for Nakatani in Male Offspring category represented by three of its youngsters: Mignonne, Mousseline and Azrael - Reserve Champion for Azrael 2013 Certified Ferme Découverte Terroir et Saveurs
Maps and nearest interest points
- Association touristique et culturelle de Dudswell 7.7 km (4.77 mi)
- Le P'tit Bonheur de Saint-Camille 8.5 km (5.26 mi)
- Vieille Gare du Papier et Chambre de commerce du Haut-St-François 14.2 km (8.79 mi)