Discover a fascinating animal: the alpaca! The alpaca is raised for the quality of its fibre: eight times warmer than sheep, hypoallergenic (which does not itch!), as soft as cashmere, breathable, available in 22 natural colors, the second strongest fibre after silk. Having just recently arrived in Canada, the alpaca is in full expansion in Quebec. We will be happy to assist you in discovering this beautiful animal! Meet other farm animals as well. Visit our Web site for more information!
Activities and services
- Schedule June to October. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Detailed schedule June to August: Wed. - Sun., 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sept.- October, Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. November to May, appointment only.
- Entrance with fee
- Detailed rates General admission: $5. Children (12 yrs old and under): free.
- Group rates available
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions 2015 Competition organized by Alpaca Quebec Recipient of 6 ribbons of which 3 are first place ribbons and a 2nd, 3rd, 4th place ribbon. 2014 Competition organized by Alpaca Quebec - 2nd place for Nakatani in Male Offspring category represented by three of its youngsters: Mignonne, Mousseline and Azrael - Reserve Champion for Azrael 2013 Certified Ferme Découverte Terroir et Saveurs
Maps and nearest interest points
- Association Touristique et Culturelle de Dudswell 7.7 km (4.77 mi)
- Le P'tit Bonheur de Saint-Camille 8.5 km (5.26 mi)
- Vieille Gare du Papier et Chambre de commerce du Haut-St-François 14.2 km (8.79 mi)
- La Boîte à Cadeaux de Dudswell - Christmas regional market 7.7 km (4.76 mi)
- Mois de la Photographie à Saint-Camille 8.2 km (5.11 mi)
- Concerts de la Chapelle de Saint-Camille 8.3 km (5.13 mi)
- Salon de Créations du P'tit Bonheur, 30th edition 8.3 km (5.14 mi)
- Musical Thursdays at the Vieille Gare du Papier 14.1 km (8.78 mi)