Discover a fascinating animal: the alpaca! The alpaca is raised for the quality of its fibre: eight times warmer than sheep, hypoallergenic (which does not itch!), as soft as cashmere, breathable, available in 22 natural colors, the second strongest fibre after silk. Having just recently arrived in Canada, the alpaca is in full expansion in Quebec.
Activities and services
- Description Guided farm visits, by appointment. Boutique with products for the whole family made from alpaca fibre.
- Open year-round
- Detailed schedule May to August: Wed. - Sun., 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sept. to March, Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. April, by appointment only.
- Detailed rates Free
- Group rates available
Maps and nearest interest points
- Association touristique et culturelle de Dudswell 7.7 km (4.77 mi)
- Le P'tit Bonheur de Saint-Camille 8.5 km (5.26 mi)
- Vieille Gare du Papier et Chambre de commerce du Haut-St-François 14.2 km (8.79 mi)