Welcome to Arbre en Arbre Lac-Mégantic (Aerial tree-to-tree). Located in the beautiful region of Mégantic, this aerial adventure park is located near Lake Megantic. The 68 games offered will let you live an unforgettable and safe experience, with tree tops overlooking beautiful Lake Megantic! The effects of the height will delight thrill seekers! d’Arbre en Arbre is part of the Baie des Sables complex, which includes a campground with 312 sites, accommodation in chalets and rooms, a beach on the shores of Lake Megantic, a nautical center, a recreational center with rustic camping, a sailing school, a network of hiking trails, all complemented by an animation program.
Activities and services
- Free access to Wi-Fi
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Schedule May to October.
- Entrance with fee
This establishment is also listed in...
Without a doubt one of the jewels of the Station touristique Baie-des-Sables, the campground offers 339 sites in a national park type environment. Also: large beach area, restaurant, ......
Family-oriented tourist recreation station in Baie-des-Sables, perfect for taking full advantage of the lake and the activities offered in the surrounding area. Rooms, tourist ......
Maps and nearest interest points
- Station touristique Baie-des-Sables 0.1 km (0.07 mi)
- Camping Baie-des-Sables 0.1 km (0.07 mi)
- Auberge Majella 0.9 km (0.57 mi)
- Motel Le Quiet 1.9 km (1.19 mi)
- Hôtel Motel Le Château 2.1 km (1.30 mi)
- L'S-en-Ciel 4.1 km (2.55 mi)
- Auberge et chalets sur le Lac 4.6 km (2.89 mi)
- Les Victorines du Lac 6.4 km (3.99 mi)
- Camping Aventure Mégantic 9.4 km (5.84 mi)
- Chalets Mégantic 10.8 km (6.69 mi)
- Hébergement aux Cinq Sens (Yourtes) 10.9 km (6.76 mi)
- Hébergement aux Cinq Sens 10.9 km (6.80 mi)
- Camping Piopolis 11.6 km (7.19 mi)
- Auberge Au Soleil Levant 12.1 km (7.49 mi)
- Demi-Marathon de Lac-Mégantic 3.2 km (1.99 mi)
- Cycling challenges | Montreal-Lac Mégantic 3.8 km (2.33 mi)
- La Traversée Internationale du Lac Mégantic 4.3 km (2.65 mi)
- Gran Fondo Lac-Mégantic 4.5 km (2.77 mi)
- CanadaMan / CanadaWoman Xtreme Triathlon 4.5 km (2.83 mi)
- Mégantuque 4.6 km (2.84 mi)
- Grand Tour du Lac Mégantic, 26th edition 4.7 km (2.92 mi)
- Festival Saint-Zénon-de-Piopolis, 19th edition 11.9 km (7.40 mi)