Great family activity, the Parc Découverte offers pond fishing (gear provided). Guides are there to greet you, tell you their biggest secret to fishing success and prepare your fish. A catch is guaranteed. For the more experienced, we offer an introduction to fly fishing in the river! A family outing that everyone will remember!
Activities and services
Access for people with restricted physical ability
- Tourist and leisure companion
- Entrance with fee
- Detailed rates Variable according to chosen activities.
Maps and nearest interest points
- 10 bird-watching sites across the Coaticook region 9.1 km (5.65 mi)
- Fishing Festival 0.1 km (0.09 mi)
- Vallée de la Coaticook Christmas Markets - Expo Art 10.0 km (6.23 mi)
- Vallée de la Coaticook Christmas Markets – Waterville Choirs 12.5 km (7.75 mi)
- Vallée de la Coaticook Christmas Markets – Craft Show 12.6 km (7.86 mi)