Parc Découverte Nature offers a multitude of activities: tackle fishing, fly fishing, hiking, and observation of the marsh. Learn the secrets of fishing in our pond and leave with your catch that’s ready to eat. Discover the basics of fly fishing in a river. Visit the most advanced fish hatchery in North America. Come and make surprising discoveries on freshwater fish and their living environment and awaken your senses during the visit of our marshes. Several other activities are offered including hiking at Pinacle Mountain or swimming at the municipal beach, etc.
Activities and services
A network of hiking trails totalling 7.9 km crosses Mont Pinacle. It provides a panoramic view and is a favourite spot for any nature lover.
Maps and nearest interest points
Parc Découverte Nature
- Vallée de la Coaticook Christmas Markets – Waterville Choirs 8.3 km (5.15 mi)
- Vallée de la Coaticook Christmas Markets - 8.4 km (5.19 mi)
- Vallée de la Coaticook Christmas Markets – Craft Show 8.4 km (5.25 mi)
- Hatley Canada Day Celebration 11.1 km (6.90 mi)
- Foire aux citrouilles 12.9 km (8.00 mi)
- Ayer's Cliff Fair, 169th edition 14.5 km (9.00 mi)
- Rodéo d'Ayer's Cliff 14.6 km (9.05 mi)