Parc Découverte Nature offers a multitude of activities: tackle fishing, fly fishing, hiking, and observation of the marsh. Learn the secrets of fishing in our pond and leave with your catch that’s ready to eat. Discover the basics of fly fishing in a river. Visit the most advanced fish hatchery in North America. Come and make surprising discoveries on freshwater fish and their living environment and awaken your senses during the visit of our marshes. Several other activities are offered including hiking at Pinacle Mountain or swimming at the municipal beach, etc.
Activities and services
- Schedule Mid-May to end of August. Winter: by reservation.
- Entrance free
- Group rates available
Great family activity, the Parc Découverte offers pond fishing (gear provided). Guides are there to greet you, tell you their biggest secret to fishing success and prepare your fish. A catch is guaranteed. For the more experienced, we offer an introduction to fly fishing in the river! A family outing that everyone will remember!
Maps and nearest interest points
Parc Découverte Nature
- 10 bird-watching sites across the Coaticook region 5.1 km (3.18 mi)
- Vallée de la Coaticook Christmas Markets – Waterville Choirs 8.3 km (5.15 mi)
- Vallée de la Coaticook Christmas Markets - Expo Art 8.4 km (5.19 mi)
- Vallée de la Coaticook Christmas Markets – Craft Show 8.4 km (5.25 mi)
- The Eastern Townships Challenge, Coaticook 8.9 km (5.54 mi)
- Hatley Canada Day Celebration 11.1 km (6.90 mi)
- Foire aux Citrouilles 12.9 km (8.00 mi)
- Ayer's Cliff Fair, 170th edition 14.5 km (9.00 mi)
- Ayer's Cliff Rodeo 14.6 km (9.05 mi)