At Clos Saragnat, ecological balance is our priority. We are certified organic (Quebec Vrai) since 2011. Our production is limited by the complexity and amount of work required for these crops. Our efforts and research is mainly devoted to the development of high quality products, converted into wine by Christian Barthomeuf, co-owner, creator of ice cider in 1989 and pillar of the Dunham viticulture in 1980. Christian has also developed the first ice wine of Quebec in 1989 and the first straw wine in 2000. Conference tours, without reservation every morning at 10:30 a.m. during summer season. Other schedules, visit our Web site.
Activities and services
- Guided tours
- Ice Wine
- Other Straw wine, farm-produced sparkling cider, aperitifs, ice cider, sparking wine.
- Tourist signs
- Sales outlet
- Schedule Early May to late October.
- Detailed schedule Daily: 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Weekends: November to December.
- Mandatory reservations for groups
Membership in a network
- Agritourism business
- Is part of the Brome-Missisquoi Wine Route
- Créateurs de saveurs
Maps and nearest interest points
- Val Caudalies - vignoble et cidrerie 5.3 km (3.27 mi)
- Vignoble Domaine Côtes d'Ardoise 9.0 km (5.60 mi)
- UNION LIBRE cidre & vin 9.1 km (5.63 mi)
- Vignoble de l'Orpailleur - ÉCONOMUSÉE de la Vigne et du Vin 9.1 km (5.66 mi)
- Vignoble Gagliano inc. 9.1 km (5.67 mi)
- Le Vignoble du Ruisseau 9.5 km (5.93 mi)
- Vignoble Centaure 10.0 km (6.19 mi)
- Vignoble Les Trois Clochers 10.1 km (6.30 mi)
- Le Château de cartes, vignoble et cidrerie 10.2 km (6.32 mi)
- Vignoble Clos Ste-Croix 10.5 km (6.50 mi)
- Domaine du Ridge 11.4 km (7.10 mi)
- La Foire Bio Paysanne Équitable 3.6 km (2.23 mi)
- L'Échappée Belle 5.0 km (3.11 mi)
- Clé des Champs de Dunham 10.7 km (6.67 mi)
- Nature and Creation (Sculpture Exhibition) 10.7 km (6.67 mi)
- Spring concert presented by the Sutton Gospel Choir 11.0 km (6.83 mi)
- Annual Apple Pie Festival, 34th edition 13.0 km (8.07 mi)
- Traditional Fiddle Festival Sutton, 3rd edition 14.8 km (9.18 mi)