Domaine et Spa des Pignons Rouges is a peaceful vacation resort bordering lac Saint-François and the Frontenac National Park. It offers six beautiful cabins for your convenience. On site many activities are available such as swimming, pedal boat, hiking, campfires, volleyball or hunting (small and big games), to name only a few. If you need a little rest, whether alone or with friends or family members, we have a package deal for you. During your stay or visit, take this opportunity to enjoy the unique experience of a polar bath and let the warm and the cold wrap you in a soothing sensation. Massages, spa and other beauty treatments are available for you! Also, enjoy camping on any of our 12 sites with accommodations (electricity, water and waste station) or on one of 40 sites without accommodation.
Domaine et spas des Pignons Rouges
178, route 108, Saint-Romain, Quebec G0Y 1L0 (Directions and nearest interest points)
- Other services In season, riverside massage, camping, hiking, pedal boating, swimming, fishing, hunting. Group rates available.
- Beauty treatments
- Specialites Cottages, relaxation centre, massage therapy, facial, feet and hand care, Nordic bath, spa, Finnish spa, river, relaxation rooms. Riverside massage.
- Camping du Domaine et spas des pignons rouges 0.4 km (0.27 mi)
- Domaine et spas des Pignons Rouges 0.6 km (0.39 mi)
- Domaine des Sommets 0.9 km (0.56 mi)
- Aux Tipis de la Rivière Sauvage 2.8 km (1.75 mi)
- La Maison Dorval-Massé 9.5 km (5.88 mi)
- Hébergement Parc national de Frontenac 9.8 km (6.08 mi)
- Camping Parc national de Frontenac Baie Sauvage 9.8 km (6.08 mi)
- Auberge d'Andromède 12.0 km (7.45 mi)
- Domaine et spas des Pignons Rouges 14.6 km (9.07 mi)