Beauregard collection: wooden sculptures representing the rural life of yesteryear; Eva Tanguay "Queen of Vaudeville" on Broadway. Art gallery featuring artists from Quebec. Lime interpretation center in a heritage building. Minor’s Gardens: an outdoor display of vintage photos. Mid-August: The Pierràchaux Festival. Heritage tour. November: “La Boîte à cadeaux”, an exhibition of fine crafts in a magical atmosphere.
Activities and services
- Description Beauregard collection: wooden sculptures depicting old-fashioned rural life. Tribute to Éva Tanguay - the “Queen of Vaudeville,” art gallery, built heritage tour.
Access for people with restricted physical ability
- Tourist and leisure companion
- Open year-round
- Exceptions to the regular schedule Open year-round. Labour Day to June 24, by reservation.
- Detailed schedule June 24 – Labour Day, daily, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Off-season: by reservation only.
- Entrance with fee
- Detailed rates According to activities.
- Group rates available
Maps and nearest interest points
Association touristique et culturelle de Dudswell