Louis-Émile Beauregard collection: wooden sculptures representing the rural life of yesteryear. A unique heritage treasure (guided visit). Tribute to Eva Tanguay "Queen of Vaudeville" on Broadway. Dudswell Art gallery featuring artists from Quebec. Lime interpretation center in a heritage building: free guided visits and scientific animations. Minor’s Gardens: an outdoor display of vintage photos. August: The Dudswell Pierràchaux Festival. Dudswell heritage tour. Remarkable historical journey of the architectural and religious heritage - Heritage of the 19th century found in our region. November: “La Boîte à cadeaux de Dudswell”, an exhibition of fine crafts in a magical and gourmet atmosphere. Events, concerts, workshops, and family activities.
Activities and services
- Free access to Wi-Fi
Access for people with restricted physical ability
- Tourist and leisure companion
- Open year-round
- Exceptions to the regular schedule Open year round. Thanksgiving to June 24, by reservation.
- Detailed schedule June 24 – Labour Day, daily, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Until Thanksgiving: week-ends, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Off-season: by reservation only.
- Entrance with fee
- Detailed rates According to activities.
- Group rates available
Maps and nearest interest points
- Concerts de la Chapelle de Saint-Camille 10.2 km (6.35 mi)
- Mois de la Photographie à Saint-Camille 10.2 km (6.35 mi)
- "Montagne et Musique" at Parc régional du Mont-Ham 14.9 km (9.25 mi)