In an old quarry at 680 metres high on Mount Saint-Sébastien, the Maison du Granit presents exhibitions and activities about granite-working. On site: sculptures, walking trails, impressive lookout, shop.
Activities and services
- Tourist signs
Access for people with restricted physical ability
- Partially accessible
- Tourist and leisure companion
- Schedule End of May to Thanksgiving.
- Detailed schedule End of May to Thanksgiving: Tuesday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Open daily throughout July and August, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tour by minibus (factories and quarries), by reservation, July and August.
- Entrance with fee
- Detailed rates Consult our Web site.
- Group rates available
Awards and mentions
- Awards and/or Mentions Recognition Award from the SADC région Mégantic in October 2014.
Maps and nearest interest points
Maison du Granit