Dans une ancienne carrière à 680 m d'altitude sur le mont Saint-Sébastien, la Maison du Granit présente expositions et animation sur le travail du granit. Sur place : sculptures, sentiers pédestres, vue panoramique, boutique.
Activities and services
- Access road 263
- Activities In an old quarry at 680 metres high on Mount Saint-Sébastien, the Maison du Granit presents exhibitions and activities about granite-working. On site: Garden sculptures, walking trails, impressive lookout, souvenir shop.
- Rates Consult our Web site.
- Group rates available
- Schedule End of May to Thanksgiving: Tuesday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Open daily throughout July and August, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tour by minibus (factories and quarries), by reservation, July and August.
- Tourist signs
- Tourist and leisure companion
Services adapted for persons with disabilities
- Partially accessible to persons with reduced mobility
Maps and nearest interest points
Maison du Granit