With its apartment-hotel or inn located directly at the foot of the ski slopes, Owl's Head offers outdoor enthusiasts a choice of accommodation that can satisfy all budgets in an enchanting setting. You can choose between: L’Auberge Owl’s Head, with 20 rooms, located on the first floor of the main chalet with direct access to the cafeteria, dining room, bar, snow school, ski shop, equipment rental and daycare center. Rustic-style rooms, clean and cozy. The Apartment-Hotel, located at the foot of the slopes and close to Lake Memphremagog, offers individual rooms or apartments with one, two or three bedrooms; including a fully equipped kitchenette, a dining room, a living room with fireplace. Several options are offered, in European plan, with accommodation only, or modified American plan, the price includes lunch and dinner. For more information, visit: owlshead.com
This establishment is also listed in...
The Owl's Head summit offers a breathtaking view of Lake Memphremagog and the region! With an elevation of 540 m (1772 ft), the 4th highest in Quebec, its 52 trails and glades ......
Discover an exquisite championship golf course nestled in the heart of the Eastern Townships. With panoramic vistas, bent grass tees, fairways, greens, strategically placed white ......
This ski centre, which boasts four quadruple chairlifts, three double chairlifts and a magic carpet can move 14,400 skiers/snowboarders per hour. Artificial snow over 90 % of the ......
Maps and nearest interest points
- Réserve naturelle des Montagnes-Vertes, secteur Singer 12.8 km (7.95 mi)
- Reebok Spartan Race 0.7 km (0.42 mi)
- Owl's Head Autumnfest 0.7 km (0.43 mi)
- Musical Sundays at Mansonville park 7.5 km (4.64 mi)
- C’EST CHOUETTE Christmas Market 7.5 km (4.66 mi)
- Potton Multicultural Festival 7.5 km (4.67 mi)
- Christmas Show 8.3 km (5.13 mi)
- Festival des Arts Georgeville - Fitch Bay 8.4 km (5.20 mi)