A new spa under the stars
Renowned for its intensely starry skies, the region surrounding the Mount Megantic National Park will soon see the opening of Spa Le Montagnais - part of Domaine des Montagnais in the municipality of Val-Racine and the first Nordic spa in the Megantic region. Situated on the side of a mountain, this establishment gives spectacular views over the valley and surrounding mountains. In addition to hydrotherapy and heat therapies (sauna, steam bath, hot and cold exterior pools), the relaxation centre offers a complete range of body treatments – massages, body wraps and other aesthetic procedures such as facials, manicures and pedicures.
Information : (450) 521-2135 or www.spalemontagnais.com
Other story ideas
- [2010-04-13] A new spa under the stars
- [2010-04-13] Create your own vintage
- [2010-04-13] A starry winter walk
- [2010-04-13] Blue, blue, blue – as far as the eye can see…..
- [2010-04-13] For views in every direction - climb aboard the Orford
- [2010-04-13] A new spa comes to the Eastern Townships