Create your own vintage
Simon Naud, winemaker and owner of Vignoble de La Bauge, has long offered the public an opportunity to experience how grapes are harvested. Now he has gone one step further. With the help of Mr. Naud’s advice and expertise, visitors can design their own personal vintage! Wannabe wine makers are given a period of training then served a meal incorporating different products from the winery, followed by an outdoor activity. The day ends with a series of tastings (featuring different varieties of wine), then designing and bottling your own « nectar of the gods ».
The cost is $50 per person which includes the meal and a bottle of your own vintage.
Information : (450) 266-2149 or www.labauge.com
Other story ideas
- [2010-04-13] A new spa under the stars
- [2010-04-13] Create your own vintage
- [2010-04-13] A starry winter walk
- [2010-04-13] Blue, blue, blue – as far as the eye can see…..
- [2010-04-13] For views in every direction - climb aboard the Orford
- [2010-04-13] A new spa comes to the Eastern Townships