A starry winter walk
Torch lit walks under the stars are among the most popular activities in Mount Megantic Park. This year visitors will once more be able to enjoy these unique winter hikes which combine an evening of astronomy with an outing on snowshoes by the light of flaming torches. The park is offering a package (reservations are essential) which operates every Saturday from January 22-March 26, 2011.
The timetable is as follows : 5pm-7pm – dinner prepared by the chef; 7pm-9pm snowshoeing by torchlight along a 5-km trail; 9pm-11pm – an evening of astronomy at ASTROLab.
Information : (819) 888-2941 / 1-800-665-6527 or www.parcsquebec.com
Other story ideas
- [2010-04-13] A new spa under the stars
- [2010-04-13] Create your own vintage
- [2010-04-13] A starry winter walk
- [2010-04-13] Blue, blue, blue – as far as the eye can see…..
- [2010-04-13] For views in every direction - climb aboard the Orford
- [2010-04-13] A new spa comes to the Eastern Townships