A new spa comes to the Eastern Townships
Manoir des Sables in Orford has opened a new « centre of well-being ». Constructed on two stories, the new 5,500sq-foot spa offers hotel guests 14 treatment rooms, including a Moroccan «SCRUB» room, two relaxation areas, a hammam (Turkish steam room) as well as a saltwater and a whirlpool bath. This resort spa, which faces Lake Écluse and the Manoir des Sables Golf Course, is a new addition to the hot and cold outdoor Finnish saunas that were constructed last July.
Information : (819) 847-4747 / 1-800 567-3514 or www.hotelsvillegia.com
Other story ideas
- [2010-04-13] A new spa under the stars
- [2010-04-13] Create your own vintage
- [2010-04-13] A starry winter walk
- [2010-04-13] Blue, blue, blue – as far as the eye can see…..
- [2010-04-13] For views in every direction - climb aboard the Orford
- [2010-04-13] A new spa comes to the Eastern Townships