A fascinating cultural heritage
The Townships Trail, a tourist route themed around the British and American history of the region, has launches a 75-page interpretation guide. Conceived as a guide for travellers, it covers many different aspects of the region’s heritage – the railroad, the Loyalists, religion, vacations and the colonial companies and industries that helped to develop the area’s industries. All along the 415-km route (and around the region) are signposts, interpretation panels and boxes of brochures with information about the Townships Trail.
Information : 1-800 355-5755 or www.townshipstrail.qc.ca
Other story ideas
- [2010-04-13] A new spa under the stars
- [2010-04-13] Create your own vintage
- [2010-04-13] A starry winter walk
- [2010-04-13] Blue, blue, blue – as far as the eye can see…..
- [2010-04-13] For views in every direction - climb aboard the Orford
- [2010-04-13] A new spa comes to the Eastern Townships