Reviving a landmark residence
To celebrate its 150th anniversary, the Colby-Curtis Museum has completely renovated the historic residence (formerly called Carrollcroft). All the rooms have been restored to the elegant style of the turn of the 20th century. The permanent exhibition, which occupies seven rooms of the vast house, has been restored. Two temporary exhibits will be on display in a former doctor’s office.
Information : (819) 876-7322 or www.colbycurtis.ca
Other story ideas
- [2010-04-13] A new spa under the stars
- [2010-04-13] Create your own vintage
- [2010-04-13] A starry winter walk
- [2010-04-13] Blue, blue, blue – as far as the eye can see…..
- [2010-04-13] For views in every direction - climb aboard the Orford
- [2010-04-13] A new spa comes to the Eastern Townships