Here are some restaurants and businesses offering home deliveries and/or take-out dishes and products.
This event is over.
Jun 1, 2019 ~ Oct 31, 2019
Accompanied by an experienced guide, the tour tells you about the history of l’Orpailleur vineyard; the working methods, the grape varieties used, the reasons for choosing the Eastern Townships and the different grapes growing in Québec.
Included in the visit:
- Guided tour of the vineyard;
- 3 Wine casting (for 18 and more);
- A fifteen minute video;
- A souvenir Orpailleur wine glass.
No reservations required for tours in French and the tour is paid locally, except for groups of 15 or more, guided tour in English need to be booked 2 weeks in advance. For the whole family (with the exception of tastings). Duration: 1 hour. Cost: $10 (free for children under 12).
- In French from June 1st to October 31st, every day at 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- In English, for Groups or 15 and more (on reservation only), between June 1st and October 31st.