Discover local expertise! The Créateurs de saveurs brand certifies that the food has been harvested or prepared by businesses from the Eastern Townships.
Créateurs de saveurs
This summer, savour the Eastern Townships
While in the Eastern Townships, make sure to enjoy some of the delectable products and delicacies made by our local businesses. Just look for the Créateurs de saveurs label! These products are available in grocery stores, from farmer’s markets, Cafés de village coffee houses, in fine restaurants, as well as in eight tourist welcome bureaus and information offices throughout the region. The official website of the "Créateurs de saveurs " is online since July 7th, 2011!
Dozens of designers
To date, more than 70 Créateurs de saveurs producers provide consumers with a “visa” to culinary discoveries in the Eastern Townships. From cheese makers to wine producers, chocolatiers to produce growers, these flavour designers are all passionate about their products and their wish to share them.
At the finest restaurants
The best restaurateurs in the Eastern Townships really sink their teeth into “Créateurs de saveurs” products! You can be sure that the chefs have incorporated local products when developing many of their dishes. By stopping in at one of the Cafés de village or at one of our Chefs créateurs restaurants, you’ll see for yourself that the “Créateurs de saveurs” are also featured here! Here are a few of the region’s “Créateurs de saveurs:”
Locals cultivate the art of eating well on a daily basis, and Créateurs de saveurs producers invite you to find out for yourself. Discover the best of the Eastern Townships!
- AUDET, L'Érable à son meilleur
- BRIGHAM, vignoble La Bauge
- COATICOOK, Laiterie de Coaticook Ltée
- COMPTON, Verger Le Gros Pierre
- COMPTON, Le Cinquième Élément
- COMPTON, Domaine Ives Hill
- COMPTON, Fromagerie La Station
- COMPTON, Cidrerie Verger Ferland
- COWANSVILLE, Boulangerie artisanale La Mie bretonne
- COWANSVILLE, vignoble la Grenouille
- DUNHAM, UNION LIBRE cidre & vin
- DUNHAM, vignoble l'Orpailleur inc.
- DUNHAM, vignoble Centaure
- FRELIGHSBURG, Clos Saragnat, vignoble et cidrerie biologique
- GRANBY, Verger Champêtre
- MAGOG-ORFORD, Chocolats Vanden Eynden
- MAGOG-ORFORD, Verger familial C.R.
- STOKE, Miellerie Lune de Miel
- SAINT-ARMAND, vignoble Domaine du Ridge
- SAINT-BENOÎT-DU-LAC, Abbaye Saint-Benoît-du-Lac
- SAINTE-CATHERINE-DE-HATLEY, Ferme de l’Étang aux Bouleaux
- SAINTE-CATHERINE-DE-HATLEY, Rose des champs
- SAINTE-CÉCILE-DE-MILTON, Cidrerie Les Vergers de la Colline
- SAINT-JOACHIM-DE-SHEFFORD, École du 3e rang, vignoble et cidrerie
- SHERBROOKE, La Halte des Pèlerins
- SHERBROOKE, Boquébière
- SHERBROOKE, Restaurant Lo Ré
- STANBRIDGE-EAST, Domaine de l'Ardennais
- WATERVILLE, Marché de la Ferme Beaulieu
BALNEA’S summer of chefs 2014
For its 5th anniversary, starting June 29, BALNEA’s Summer of chefs will propose dishes and their wine and dessert pairings inspired by the Eastern Townships and the chefs’ environments.