Sample a myriad of local flavours prepared specially for you.
Sauteed Pears :
1) Combine the first four ingredients and purée in food processor. Season.
2) Using a pastry brush, brush 4 sheets of phyllo pastry measuring 12.5 cm x 12.5 cm ( 5 in x 5 in ) with olive oil.
Repeat four times.
3) Divide the cheese mixture into four equal portions and place one portion in the centre
of each sheet.
4) Bring the corners of pastry together to form a pouch.
5) Bake in a preheated 180°C (350°F) oven for 10 minutes. Reserve warm.
6) In a saucepan, reduce balsamic vinegar by half.
In a hot skillet, sweat onions in oil. Add remaining ingredients.
7) Stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.