Sample a myriad of local flavours prepared specially for you.
Maple and balsamic vinaigrette :
1) With a sharp knife, trace a square pattern on the escalopes.
2) Place escalopes in a very hot skillet, pattern side down.
3) Sear for approximately 3 minutes on both sides. Remove and reserve.
4) Julienne apples with a mandoline.
5) Add parsley and enough vinaigrette to moisten apples.
6) In a bowl, combine all ingredients and reserve at room temperature.
7) Place escalopes in a very hot skillet and sear again for 2 or 3 minutes on each side.
8) Add a pinch of fleur de sel before serving.