Here are some restaurants and businesses offering home deliveries and/or take-out dishes and products.
The municipality of West Bolton occupies the western part of Bolton Township, close to Brome Lake. Established in 1876 with the municipality of East Bolton, it was the main settlement in the Township and one of the first established in the area. Its name was chosen in memory of Harry, the sixth and last Duke of Bolton. Before Bolton, the village bore a succession of other names – French Church, recalling a church built by the first group of French colonists to settle there, and Duboyce's, the name of the first inhabitant. This part of Bolton Township was first colonized by Loyalists, who were joined by French Canadians between 1830 and 1840.