Sample a myriad of local flavours prepared specially for you.
For six people
1) Bring to boil a salted water saucepan, peel 1 potato, cut it in pieces & cook, put aside, add butter & reduce in puree, then add the diced chorizo.
2) Mince the other potato on the mandoline in the lengthwise & cook 2 min. in boil water, refresh under cold water & reserve.
3) In a bowl mix the all dressing ingredients, salt & pepper, reserve.
4) On a work surface put on a potato slice & put on a puree spoon, then roll to make a cylinder & reserve.
5) Heat oil in a fry-pan & cook quickly the rabbit fillets, put aside.
This menu prepared by Alain Ferraty, Executive Chef,
from Manoir des Sables at Orford