Sample a myriad of local flavours prepared specially for you.
1) Break up duck confit. Mix in almond powder and cinnamon.
2) Moisten the mixture with poultry broth.
3) Cut sheets of phyllo pastry into four parts. With a pastry brush, brush sheets of phyllo with melted butter.
4) Stack crosswise. Spread equal portions of duck meat in the centre of each pastilla.
5) Seal phyllo pastry, shaping it into a cylinder.
6) Bake in a preheated 190 °C ( 375 °F ) oven for approximately 20 minutes.
To garnish, dust each pastilla with cinnamon and icing sugar.
7) Mix all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
8) Simmer for approximately 20 minutes. Reserve.