Sample a myriad of local flavours prepared specially for you.
1) In a non-stick skillet, melt sugar until golden.
2) Combine slices of fruit (apple, pear, and plum). Simmer for approximately 3 minutes, then pour in the tea syrup and cool in the refrigerator.
3) Pour honey and lavender into a microwave safe bowl.
4) Heat for a few moments until the lavender releases its full flavour.
5) Pour water into a saucepan. Add sugar and tea leaves, and heat to a simmer.
6) Strain through a chinois and refrigerate.
7) Cut cheese into 4 equal parts and put into ramekins.
8) Drizzle with lavender honey and warm in a preheated 180°C (350°F) oven for 2 or 3 minutes.