Where will you take your next 5 à 7 or video call? Maybe by in a Townships's vineyard, at the mount Ham summit, on the Route des Sommets or in front of the Memphrémagog lake! We show you how.
The Zoom platform is more popular than ever for virtual 5 à 7 ou videoconferencing and it also allows you to show something else rather than your house as a background. Like beautiful scenaries of the Townships...
The Eastern Townships's team has gathered some of the most beautiful pictures of the region that you can downloaded so you can brag on how lucky you are to be where you are!
Keep scrolling to download each background. There are instructions on how to use them at the bottom of this post.
Observatoire du Parc national du Mont-Mégantic - Download
Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook - Download
Parc de la Baie-de-Magog (pointe Merry) - Download
How to Use Your Zoom Background on Desktop
- Download your preferred background above.
- Drag the image from your browser onto your desktop.
- Download the Zoom app for Mac or Windows.
- Open the app and sign in.
- In the upper right corner, click your profile picture and then click on “Settings.”
- In the left menu, click “Virtual Background.” (If you don't see it, log in to the Zoom website, go to “Settings” and toggle on “Virtual Background.”)
- In the “Virtual Background” menu, click the (+) icon.
- Select and upload your new Eastern Townships background. You may notice that the “Townships at home” logo is backwards. However, to others, the logo will appear as normal.
How to Use Your Zoom Background on Mobile
- Click the download link above for your preferred background.
- Hold down the image and select "Add to Photos."
- Download the Zoom app for iOS to iPhone or iPad.
- Open the app, sign in, and join a meeting.
- Tap the three dots in the bottom right to open the “More” menu.
- Tap “Virtual Background.”
- Select and upload your new Eastern Townships background.