Sample a myriad of local flavours prepared specially for you.
Poached pear, duck foie gras from Bontés Divines, Lake Brome duck livers and archer from Cep D'argent
Foie gras and livers
1) In a saucepan, steep linden tea in boiling water for 20 minutes. Poach pears in linden tea for 20 minutes.
2) Remove pears and cool in the refrigerator for approximately 5 minutes.
3) Cut pears in half and remove cores. Reserve.
4) Trim and dredge duck livers in flour.
5) In a skillet, melt duck fat and sauté livers. Reserve.
6) Finely mince livers and foie gras. Mix well while moistening with Archer wine.
7) Make 4 patties and sear them in a skillet until slightly brown. Place a patty on each slice of bread. Place bread and patty on the base of the pear and cover with the top half.
8) Bring Archer wine to a boil and thicken with a small amount of cornstarch if necessary.
Flavours of a Region Eastern Townships
Vendange tardive, Sélection Camille
Vignoble de la Bauge
Canards du Lac Brome
Vignoble Le Cep d’Argent