Sample a myriad of local flavours prepared specially for you.
1) Remove skin and fat from filets and cut in three pieces.
2) Heat olive oil in a skillet and sauté filets for 1 minute on each side. Deglaze with Part des Anges.
3) Remove filets and reserve. Add the julienned pepper and cream and reduce by half. Season with pepper. * Reserve one quarter of the julienned peppers in ice water to use later as garnish.
4) Heat olive oil in a saucepan and brown rice with onions.
5) Moisten with stock. Add bay leaf and thyme. Bring to a boil and cook in a preheated 180°C (350°F) oven for 12 minutes.
6) Add peppers and cheese. Combine well. Season. Divide equally into ramekins.Cook in a preheated 180°C (350°F) oven for 15 minutes. Reserve.
7) Place the filets on the cheese pillow, alternating with the julienned peppers. Add a pinch of fleur de sel before serving.
Flavours of a Region Eastern Townships
: Vignoble de l’Orpailleur,
Ferme Piscicole des Bobines,
Abbaye de Saint-Benoît-du-Lac